If you want to try the toolkit (including the schematic layout of the GaussSense sensor), please directly contact us via the E-mail address, and provide following information in the mail:
1) Name/Organization: (mandatory)
2) Email address: (mandatory)
3) Personal Website:
4) How do you know the GaussSense board? (mandatory)
5) Please brief your purpose on using GaussSense board? (at least 50 words, mandatory)
6) Other comments and suggestions?
We will reply to your needs regarding to the information you provided.
Each GaussSense board consists of 1 PCB board, 1 Microcontroller, 34 1-to-16 Multiplexers, and 16*32=512 Analog Hall Sensors.
PCB schemetic layout: (Filetype: Gerber, 4-layers PCB) We freely license the design of PCB layout for Individual and Educational uses with non-commercial purposes. Please fill the above form, and mail us to get the schematics.