- Ming-Fang Weng and Yung-Yu Chuang, "Cross-domain multicue fusion for
concept-based video indexing," IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IEEE TPAMI),
vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 1927–1941, October 2012.
- Ming-Fang Weng and Yung-Yu Chuang, "Collaborative video reindexing via matrix
factorization," ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (ACM TOMCCAP),
vol. 8, no. 2, article 23, May 2012.
- Ken-Hao Liu, Ming-Fang Weng, Chi-Yao Tseng, Yung-Yu Chuang, and Ming-Syan
Chen, "Association and temporal rule mining for post-filtering of semantic concept detection in video,"
IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (IEEE TMM), vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 240–251,
- Ming-Fang Weng, Yen-Yu Lin, Nick C. Tang, and Hong-Yuan Mark Liao,
"Visual Knowledge Transfer among Multiple Cameras for People Counting with Occlusion Handling," in
Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM 2012), pp. 1–10, October 2012.
- Tsung-Yi Lin, Yen-Yu Lin, Ming-Fang Weng, Yu-Chiang Wang, Yu-Feng Hsu, and Hong-Yuan Mark Liao,
"Cross Camera People Counting with Perspective Estimation and Occlusion Handling," in
Proceedings of the IEEE International Workshop on Information Forensics and Security (WIFS 2011), November 2011.
- Chia-Kai Liang, Yu-Ting Hsieh, Tien-Jung Chuang, Yin Wang, Ming-Fang Weng, and
Yung-Yu Chuang, "Learning landmarks by exploiting social media," in Proceedings of the
International MultiMedia Modeling Conference (MMM 2010), pp. 207–217, January 2010.
- Ming-Fang Weng and Yung-Yu Chuang, "Multi-cue fusion for semantic video indexing,"
in Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM 2008), pp. 71–80,
Paper presentation slides (PDF file).
- Chin-Han Chen, Ming-Fang Weng, Shyh-Kang Jeng, and Yung-Yu Chuang, "Emotion-based
music visualization using photos," in Proceedings of the International MultiMedia
Modeling Conference (MMM 2008), pp. 358–368, January 2008.
- Ming-Fang Weng, Chun-Kang Chen, Yi-Hsuan Yang, Rong-En Fan, Yu-Ting Hsieh,
Yung-Yu Chuang, Winston H. Hsu, and Chih-Jen Lin, "The NTU toolkit and framework
for high-level feature detection at TRECVID 2007," in Proceedings of NIST TREC
Video Retrieval Evaluation Workshop, November 2007.
Paper presentation slides (PDF file),
also available at the repository
of the TRECVID workshop notebook papers/slides.
- Tien-Lin Wu, Hsuan-Kai Wang, Chien-Chang Ho, Yuan-Pin Lin, Ting-Ting Hu, Ming-Fang Weng,
Li-Wei Chan, Chang-Hua Yang, Yi-Hsuan Yang, Yi-Ping Hung, Yung-Yu Chuang, Hsin-His Chen, Homer H. Chen,
Jyh-Horng Chen, and Shyh-Kang Jeng, "Interactive content presentation based on expressed emotion and
physiological feedback," in Proceeding of the 16th ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM 2008),
pp. 1009–1010, October 2008.