The Robotic Arm Picking the Ball
The robotic arm is built by ourselves from mechanism design, manufacture, microcontroller programming, and moving path simulation.
And we used only existing college resources.
Initially, balls are placed on the table.
- The camera captures the image of the table and transmits it to the PC.
- The PC calculates the position of the ball by the computer vision module.
- The user chose the ball, she/he wants to pick.
- The PC illustrates the moving path of the robotic arm picking the ball by 3D animation.
- The robotic arm picks the ball.
- Laser cutting acrylic
- laser cutting path: Inkscape
- Microcontroller: Atmega64
Meng-Lin Lu, Wei-Tai Chen, Hao-Kai Wen, Shih-Chieh Lee, Oscar Huang.